Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Confession of a binge...

What I really ate yesterday:
breakfast- 1 poptart
lunch- lean cuisine pizza, popcorn
dinner- 1 can of pringles, 6 slices bread, 3 tbs nutella, 20 wheat thins, 1 cup salsa
snacks: 2nd poptart
exercise: 30 minutes Curves circuit training, 40 minutes gazelle (cardio)

Okay. So I know where I went wrong there, and it was switching up my lunch. After eating the lean cuisine and popcorn instead of my planned-for soup and sandwich, a switch clicked in my head that made me think , "Screw the plan. Eat some chips for dinner."

Well, I feel pretty bloated today, despite drinking an extra liter of water last night and adding in some cardio to try and "make up" for the binge. Today I am going back to my plan, and going to be very strict with myself. I definately need the structure today.

No comments:

Post a Comment