Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day!

Or hopefully it is, anyway. I am really hoping that tomorrow will be the day that I finally reach my first 10% weight loss goal. 198.0 is the number I will be looking for. I think that I psyched myself out this week, thinking that of COURSE I will get there because I've had big losses the last two weeks, and to get to 198.0 I only need to lose .8 pound. However, I had many many weeks before the last two weeks when I would maintain, gain, or lose .2 or .4 pound. So only time will tell!

The one thing that could have almost guaranteed another big loss this week would have been sticking to my meal plan religiously like I did the last two weeks. However, due to some unplanned lack of funds, I didn't make it to the grocery store last weekend and had to live off of what food I already had and food at my mom's house. So I was not strict with my meals this week, though I still tried to stick to the planned calorie/fat totals each day.

Today I get paid, so I get to go to the store and stick to my meal plan again next week. So even if I don't quite get to my 10% tomorrow, I will definately get there for the next weigh-in. I will report back here on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment