Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Review on Yesterday:

What I really ate yesterday:
breakfast: poptart and banana
lunch: big salad, chicken breast cuts, ff shredded cheese, ff dressing
dinner: lean cuisine, popcorn, salad
snacks: 2nd poptart
exercise: 30 minutes Curves circuit, 60 minutes cardio (gazelle)

So I ended up eating a bit less than planned for yesterday, and once again it was healthy foods that I neglected to eat. Oh, well. Today's another day, and I will probably plan for something simular since yesterday was so easy for me.

Unfortunately, I have two appointments today and was running late this morning, so I'm already a bit stressed about what I'm going to do for lunch. I suppose that I could get a grilled chicken salad from Wendy's or something, since that has to be close nutritionally to what I make at home... Yes that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment