Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Monday, March 15, 2010

My First 10%

I made it. I weigh 197.8 and I started Weight Watchers at 220.0 so I have officially lost my first 10%. It's very exciting! I didn't really start to see the scale move quickly until I started The Gilmore Girls Diet, so I'm not sure which "program" to thank the most, but I'm very happy.

Of course the biggest thanks goes to myself. I'm losing weight to get healthy, but also to be as beautiful on the outside as I feel on the inside.

This weekend I did a bit of unplanned eating once again, but I'm pretty sure that I stuck to my planned calories/fat. If not, I'm back on track today and should still show a good loss next weekend.

I'm ready to be thin and beautiful! And it feels within reach. My next goal? 185, only 12.8 pounds away. In the old days, that kind of weight loss would take several months. Now I full expect to be there within two. :-)

2 comments: