Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Today's Plan:

breakfast: 1 poptart
lunch: 6 pizza rolls, grapes, carrots
dinner: lean cuisine pizza, popcorn, side salad
snacks: 2nd poptart, redvines
Exercise: 30 minutes Curves circuit, 30 minutes Gazelle (cardio)

Even as I write this plan, I'm thinking of ways to modify it to suit my needs today. I think that I'm almost ready to give up on meal plans again and play it by ear.

Basically, I have been eating the same kind of things every day. I am only eating foods that I really love, like poptarts, lean cuisine pizzas, grilled chicken in a salad, redvines, popcorn, etc. I've done this for four weeks now and I think that I have a pretty good handle on how much food I should be eating every day to add up to the fat and calories that I need to lose weight. I will try it one more week with the meal plan and then reevaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment