Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Today's Plan:

breakfast: 1 red banana, 1 poptart
lunch: grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, green beans, fruit cup
dinner: lean cuisine pizza, popcorn, side salad
snacks: 1 poptart, 2 redvines, 1/2 cup mixed veggies
exercise: 30 minutes Curves circuit, 30 minutes Gazelle (cardio)

I'm very tempted to increase my exercise this week. I may add 10 minutes to my cardio every day this week and see if it affects my weight loss at all.

I'm still really enjoying the GG Diet, mostly because I get to eat poptarts daily if I so choose. Also enjoyed a couple of Easy Mac cups last week. I will be increasing my water this week, too. We'll see how it goes! My biggest fear is that the trend of my weight loss will continue until I eventually stall. I canNOT let that happen this time, because I tend to get very discouraged when I plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment