Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Inspiration from another favorite show!

I was watching my DVDs of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I think that Buffy is another great example of an intuitive eater.

Although that show does not center around food as much as Gilmore Girls does, food is still a part of it.

Plus Buffy promotes working out, something that the Gilmores just laugh at. Since I am a bigtime exerciser, if I want to look to a fictional character for exercise motivation, that would be Buffy Summers.

She really kicks some ass on that show, too. It's a real "girl power" series. I love doing my cardio workouts to some Buffy.

Here are the things that I've noticed her eating on the show: donuts, cereal, bagel with peanut butter, pizza, apples, jello, popcorn, 7Up, gum, apple juice... That's a diet that anyone could get behind. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment