Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unplanned food...

I have been writing out meal plans and sticking to them the last three weeks or so. Last night I strayed from the meal plan, and it's bothering me. But I'm thinking that I need to adjust to the occasional unplanned meal. I was at my mom's house and she had cooked one of my favorite meals, roast beef with potatoes and carrots (crock pot meal, delicious!). I had in my meal plan "15 tater tots and a big salad". I ate a serving of roast and vegetables instead. I don't know if the calorie/fat content was simular to the original plan. Probably not. I'm going onto fatsecret.com to find out in a minute. But I have decided to give myself a break. If my mom cooks a delicious meal, and it's not too horrible for me, I will give myself permission to stray from the meal plan that night, as long as I only eat to satisfaction. Hopefully this sporadic straying won't interfere with my weight-loss too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment