Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today's Plan:

Breakfast: poptart and yogurt
Lunch: big salad w/ grilled chicken and ff cheese, 3 musketeers mini (2)
Dinner: ham and cheese sandwich, 15 baked steak fries, 1 cup green beans
Snacks: 4 thin mints, 5 cups ff popcorn, baby carrots and salsa
Exercise: 30 minutes Curves, 30 minutes Gazelle (cardio)

Notes: I didn't have time for the yogurt this morning, so that will be moved to snacks. Also, I will have to swap some other things around because I don't have salad at home for lunch, or time to cook fries during my lunch hour, so the day will definately end up looking different than planned, but I should be able to get in most of the food anyway. If I don't, it's fine because I'm actually going over my daily "points" by 1.5 with this plan. Also, I had to skip the gazelle last night, so tonight I added in the Gazelle even though originally this was a "curves only" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment