Lorelai and Rory

Lorelai and Rory
My inspiration!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

How I did yesterday:

What I actually ate yesterday: 2 poptarts, banana, yogurt, tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich, green beans, lean cuisine pizza, popcorn.
Yesterday's exercise: 30 minutes Curves, 30 minutes Gazelle

Yesterday I stuck to the plan much better than the day before. Kudos to me! The only switch I made was I ate an unplanned banana and skipped on the grapes, side salad, and redvines. Today my goal is to eat all planned for fruits and vegetables. Funny I never have issues getting in both poptarts...

Today I forgot my poptarts at home, so I will have to make an adjustment for breakfast. I have a dollar, so I will probably get a full-sized 3 musketeers bar from the vending machine. Hopefully that won't mess me up too badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment